There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and impact of the product in query and regularly is the first step in any individual figuring out whether or not or no longer to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a extraordinarily daring claim; let’s destroy it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out incredibly honestly above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, supply you a tougher erection, bounce begin your libido, improve your staying power, expand pleasure all around, and improve your self belief so you in no way once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advocate that you will no longer see a lot of some thing by way of way of outcomes for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a wonderful enlarge in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly targeted on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a pill cannot actually make any part of your body grow.A good pill can improve libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, but it won’t make you actually grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these sorts of guarantees from a pill, I depend it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and go on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide with the aid of way of L-Arginine, making it correctly act as a time launch components for growing blood glide for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is nicely regarded to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to maintain your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I came up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance memory loss and cognition, although no research have verified this.
The energetic molecule in Longan appears comparable to these in the Racetam family, which would possibly be the purpose it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study point out that Longan suggests promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese remedy to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been shown to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, allowing for better erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if now not the identical as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to supply amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The word “Nano” appears in the name of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized substances are greater effortlessly absorbed into your machine , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s proper that higher absorption is key to a properly supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The advocated dose is two drugs taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I locate this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline incorporates caffeine.
It probable skill there’s now not a entire lot of whole caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would likely preserve you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few different ways to go, depending on what country you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, used to be solely bought there.
Its predominant supply is an on-line keep referred to as Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will fee about $60 per month, and you can exchange the foreign money to higher swimsuit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon may additionally be the nice name if you’re in the US and choose to strive BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to lots of client feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one evaluation posted at this time, and it’s no longer very informative:
There are a few evaluations posted at the Magic Potions website, however we usually take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they may be more about marketing than about giving potential customers the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The price is reasonable – if you find the right retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise authentic increase of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a capsule can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s capability to be trusted.
- The components includes a few “odd” elements with questionable advantages as nicely as a sure “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no reason to believe BlueNano Citrulline is not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we desire extra than secure from our supplements; we prefer effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a good ingredient, but it can’t carry an entire supplement and provide such a wide range of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps, and there are a few extra useful components, however overall, I simply don’t assume the formulation is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can grant greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and normal sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing established to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me comprehend it is secure to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a scientific situation and/or take medications, you want to take a look at with your health practitioner about what dietary supplements might also intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website