So it’s Monday afternoon and I’m lazily scrolling through my Yahoo news feed after a somewhat boring day, when I came across yet another ad proclaiming that some “Miracle Testosterone Pill Nets Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History”.
The name of that pill is none other than Primal Growth, which sounds like it should be the title of a cheesy Jean Claude Van Damme movie.
Never thought the reality I already totally debunked the entire “Shark Tank Testosterone Booster” thing, which many of you have probably never seen (that is of course, unless you saw this already).
The title of the advert that’s being plastered all over Yahoo publicizes “No Longer An Embarrassing Issue For Men Anymore”, with the subtitle citing that hundreds of thousands of American guys are being cured of some “important issues”.
What ought to be this embarrassing problem they talk of?
Decreased libido or stamina?
Small penis size, maybe?
Once I clicked the ad (grudgingly), the first thing that’s plastered across my screen is a woman grabbing some dudes (rather large by all accounts) junk, and for about a split second what looked like the Fox News logo.
Throughout the article, they talk about how Primal Growth WILL:
- PERMANENTLY cure erectile dysfunction
- Fix low libido issues
- Increase stamina
- Help with premature ejaculation
- Increase Penis Size
All with just 1 pill a day.
If alarm bells aren’t going off in your head just yet, read on.
What is Primal Growth?
According to the official website, Primal Growth is a medical strength male enhancement supplement that’s designed to:
- Create bigger and longer lasting erections
- Give you a surge in sex drive and energy
- Increase your sexual confidence
A bit special from the claims we’re seeing on this supposed “Fox News” article, however that’s now not surprising. We’ll get into that later.
Primal Growth boasts that it’s now accessible except a prescription, the front and middle proper at the pinnacle of their website.
However, I couldn’t seem to find any information on it that suggested it ever WAS a prescription.
If you do a search on rxlist.com, which actually lists each single prescription medicinal drug that ever existed, you won’t see Primal Growth.
In fact, you won’t even see the character phrases “Primal” or “Growth” noted on the website online at all.
Is It A Testosterone Booster OR A Male Enhancement Pill?
This is the million dollar question.
In the “Fox News” article, it’s referred to as a progressive testosterone booster.
On their website, it’s known as a a scientific energy male enhancement supplement.
On the label, it says it’s a testosterone booster.
One thing is for sure though, it was DEFINITELY seen on TV shows like The Doctors, CNBC, CNN, USA, and Mens Health.
It says so right here on the website:
So let’s bounce on over to Google and see what these web sites have been pronouncing about it.
How about CNN?
Hmmm, that’s odd.
Let’s try the CNN website…
Nothing there, very strange.
Maybe CNN retracted their story about it, let’s strive Mens Health:
Are you beginning to see a pattern here??
I thought so.
There used to be no “As viewed on” some thing for Primal Growth. This is a income tactic to assist construct the credibility of the supplement.
They (whoever is in the back of the advertising of Primal Growth) is banking on the reality that you’ll see the phrases CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, whatever, and routinely count on that it’s legit.
As you can see, of course, it’s not!
Primal Growth Ingredients?
According to the reliable site, the components in Primal Growth include:
- Saw palmetto extract
- Orchic substance
- Horny Goat Weed
- Tongkat Ali
- and Nettle extract.
And when I say exact same formula, I’m not talking about them just sharing the above ingredients.
I’m announcing that they LITERALLY solely comprise these ingredients, and nothing else.
Not solely that, however take a seem to be at the Primal Growth internet site and evaluate it to the web sites for some different products.
Here’s Primal Growth:
Here’s another supplement called Clemix:
And here’s but ANOTHER complement known as Primal-X:
That’s right, they ALL look EXACTLY the same.
That’s because they’re ALL made by, and / or promoted by, the exact same company.
Primal Growth Reviews
If you run a search on google, you’re certain to come up quick in this department.
Practically every single site that wrote about it is either promoting it as an affiliate, or have no real credible info.
Take the ever-popular internet site wholesome order dot org, which ranks in the
What does this pinnacle of health information have to say?
Here’s an exact quote from the first paragraph: “Anyways, all the fingers are not equal and even all the supplements are not scam”.
Well, that’s good to know…
I was beginning to think all the fingers were equal!!
He goes on, underneath the “personal experience” section: “Now, I have been spending a joyful and full of emotions like and even experience that I have grow to be very younger by means of the use of this supplement.”
Well, sign me right up!
All kidding aside, this whole “review” is nothing greater than a 2500 phrase nonsensical, irrational, and poorly written put up that is literally simply attempting to rank in google by using searching like some kind of “authority” when it comes to supplements.
In fact, it’s no longer the only web page that appears like this when you’re looking out for whatever associated to Primal Growth, together with the aspect effects, ingredients, whether or not or now not it works, and the place to buy.
Practically ALL of the web sites that exhibit up when you run a google search for whatever associated to the complement stop up searching like this.
Where To Buy Primal Growth?
So it looks like the only place you can buy Primal Growth is on their official website. You won’t find it in stores like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS, so don’t even bother trying.
How much does it cost?
I mean, if it’s going to develop your penis, enhance your stamina and confidence, and raise your erection quality, what would it be well worth to you?
How about, FREE?
That’s right, for a constrained time solely the guys at the back of Primal Growth are giving away their product definitely free!
And when I say “limited time only”, I mean it!
All you have to pay for is the low price of $4.97 to take care of the shipping and handling, and they’ll send a bottle straight to your door.
18 days later, they’ll cost your deposit card the low rate of only $87.41 unless you call to cancel.
WTF are you talking about, Rob?
Who’s going to charge me $87.41?
Well, Primal Growth is, dummy…
Didn’t you see it right here in the terms in conditions in the REALLY small font at the bottom of the page?
Seriously dude, DON’T feel bad.
You don’t be aware of how many guys I speak to each single day that get caught into these free-trial, auto-rebill complement scams.
Run. Run as fast as you can from this!
This sort of shit occurs all the time, and it’s been almost not possible for me to maintain up with it. Just as quickly as I write about one rip-off product like Primal Growth, any other 5 pop up in its place.
You’ll see these identical kinds of Shark Tank scams popping up all over the area as well.
I’ve written articles on weight loss pills that have been curiously considered on shark tank, testosterone boosters, and more.
In one case, they we actually pitching a damn wrinkle cream!
Most guys think they’re getting a free sample when they fork over the credit card info, but as you can tell from above, this is simply not the case.
Have You Used Primal Growth Pills? Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Yes I want to order Primal Growth testosterone Booster but I can not find the sit to order the pills –Bill Lance
It used to be available through their official website, but I don’t see it anymore. It was probably discontinued. – Rob
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website