It’s time for my Revifol review – which is a hair supplement that doesn’t look bad at all:
- potent formula
- high doses in most compounds
- effective on paper
But does this product work in reality? Or it’s just another scam?
Considering its surely excessive fee – it would possibly be a rip-off pretty easily.
So here’s the truth I found out behind it.
Note: This evaluate is primarily based on my opinion + lookup on Revifol.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Revifol from nutra4health
Best Actual Price: Around $40/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Healthy hair support – it promises to:
- improve hair, nails and skin
- reduces shedding
- promote healthy hair growth
Basically – it’s a general hair, skin and nails supplement.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Worth Buying?: No, for sure – it’s simply not worth it:
- extremely expensive
- official website looks very unprofessional
- cheaper alternatives available
Instead – I recommend a supplement with the exact same formula that costs $15 less.
What I Liked About It
- Really good ingredients in high doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
- Available on Amazon and on its official website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very expensive (compared to similar alternatives)
- Price is much higher on its official website
- No real user opinions available anywhere
- official website looks very untrustworthy
What Is Revifol? A Quick Overview
Shortly – it’s a 3-in-1 hair, skin and nails supplement.
But what makes it so special? I would say it’s its formula:
- some of the best ingredients from the market
- exact composition as several other products
- compounds with studies behind
However – you can usually choose a product after its official website.
And in Revifol’s case, things don’t look too good:
- official website is very unprofessional.
- It has 2 pages (video and text).
- Both are designed to convince potential buyers in an emotional manner.
- It’s not the kind of website I would buy from.
Now – it’s true that this product’s lowest price is on Amazon.
So there’s no point buying it from its official website.
But overall, it’s simply not a product I would recommend any soon.
Not when there are so many cheaper alternatives with the same composition.
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Revifol has the exact same formula as my #1 recommended hair supplement (Folexin):
- excellent ingredients
- classic compounds known for their hair benefits
- substances with clinical evidence behind
Now – even even though they have the identical composition, there’s a massive distinction in fee between these two
That’s why Revifol isn’t notable from this factor of view.
But in terms of ingredients – it looks really good.
I would actually divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
So let’s take a closer look at each of them.
Revifol contains the most essential vitamins (in terms of hair benefits):
- Vitamin A – prevents shedding and thinning. 
- Vitamin C – it’s a amazing antioxidant that prevents breakage. 
- Biotin – it’s the quality diet for quicker hair growth.
- Vitamin D3 – stimulates hair growth.
- Vitamin E – it’s every other robust antioxidant that reduces breakage. 
- Folate (Folic Acid) – will increase hair increase speed.
- Vitamin B Complex – reduces hair loss in countless ways.
But universal – this mixture appears clearly promising.
This group of ingredients doesn’t have amazing benefits for hair loss.
But their effect surely adds up (especially when combined with the others):
- Calcium – strengthens hair roots and follicles.
- Iron – a deficiency can affect hair and lead to shedding.
- Magnesium – promotes faster growth.
- Zinc – it’s involved in hair loss and growth process.
3. Proprietary Blend
That’s relatively a lot the ingredient that makes the difference.
That’s because it’s a mix of several herbs with excellent benefits in terms of hair:
- PABA – decreases hair loss and graying hair. 
- Horsetail – it’s the best herb against thinning hair.
- Fo-Ti – it’s an excellent hair growth booster.
- Nettle – reduces hair loss caused by DHT excess.
- Saw Palmetto – it’s the best herb against DHT excess.
- Bamboo – thickens hair roots.
As I stated – these herbs seem to be truly correct on paper and they are the most important accountable for this supplement’s effect.
Revifol has an excellent composition overall.
It’s actually the same formula that you can find in many other supplements (including Kerotin).
However – Revifol affords it for a barely greater price.
So considering this, it’s not really worth it.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you ought to comprehend about Revifol at this chapter.
1. Pills Facts
This product’s pills are pretty typical for a hair supplement:
- formulated as gelatin capsules
- average size
- quite easy to take
So they’re now not that kind of thick, giant capsules that want to be taken with masses of water.
2. The Schedule
Revifol follows a classic pattern at this chapter as well:
- label recommends taking 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you if you take them together or not
Now – I personally recommend taking the pills while/after eating.
Revifol actually recommends the same on its label.
But many comparable dietary supplements propose taking the capsules on an empty stomach.
This can reason facet outcomes very regularly – so it’s higher to remain safe.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
I personally have never used this supplement myself.
For this motive – I won’t be capable to communicate from trip here.
But as I normally do in these cases, I tried to analyze its customer feedback.
In this way – you may want to see an independent point of view on it.
Note: I only analyze authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
The biggest problem of this product is that it doesn’t have absolutely ANY real reviews:
- It does have a web page on Amazon however it has no reviews.
- There are a few evaluations on it on third birthday celebration websites.
- However, most of them are promotional.
- The writers have never actually tried the product.
Basically – there were no reviews to analyze.
So it’s challenging to inform you how this complement works considering I determined no actual patron opinion on it.
This is really a query sign, to inform you honestly.
2. Biggest Complaints
Since there have been no actual opinions on this product, it’s apparent I may want to additionally locate no complaints.
However – there were a few unpleasant things I noticed.
And if you ask me, any previous user might have noticed them too:
- high price
- weird official website
- not effective for all cases
So it’s surely not a perfect supplement, even though it doesn’t have some actual complaints.
Revifol has some major problems at this chapter:
- no real user opinions anywhere online
- no Amazon reviews
So it’s certainly challenging to discover out what its preceding clients consider about it.
That’s why I don’t consider it a trustworthy choice at all.
You can get the actual equal method for a a good deal higher fee (which is additionally a extra straightforward option).
#4 – Price (3 out of 10)
Revifol is quite an expensive supplement overall.
Even though its formula is excellent – it’s much pricier than similar products with the same composition.
1. The Exact Price
Basically – this supplement is available both on its official website and on Amazon.
But surprisingly, price is much better on Amazon:
- One bottle normally costs $39.95.
- Shipping is free in the US.
- Price doesn’t get better if you buy larger quantities.
On the different hand – matters seem to be a bit distinct on its official website:
- Standard price is $69/bottle (plus free shipping).
- Price gets better if you buy the product in bulk.
- In this way, the lowest price is around $49/bottle.
Basically – the lowest price from its official website is higher than the standard price from Amazon.
That’s very bizarre for a hair supplement, as the charge from official websites tends to be much lower.
So that’s something to keep in mind.
Even so – Revifol’s price on Amazon is still very high, to be honest.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Revifol with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both products have identical formulas.
- However, it’s their price that makes the difference.
- Revifol’s standard (and lowest) price is around $40.
- Folexin’s standard price is about $25.
- In the best case, Folexin costs around $18/bottle.
Basically – these 2 products contain exactly the same ingredients.
But the actual difference between their prices is somewhere around $22.
So why should you pay $40 for an untrustworthy product when you can get a best one for $18?
Revifol is very expensive for what it should be, if you ask me.
Its formula is indeed excellent – but why pay so much on it when there are cheaper alternatives?
There’s one product that contains the same but it costs almost half.
So that’s what you should go for instead.
#5 – Where To Buy It (9 out of 10)
As I already mentioned, this complement is pretty effortless to find.
It’s mostly available in 2 sellers:
- Its official website
Just like I told you before – surprisingly, the price is much better on Amazon:
- standard cost is lower
- shipping is free
It’s true that there are no discounts for larger quantities on Amazon.
But even the most discounted price from its official website is higher than the price from Amazon.
So if you want to get the best price for this product – avoid its official website.
Not to mention that it looks quite untrustworthy.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Revifol (in three ideas).
1. Great Composition
In terms of formula – this supplement looks really good:
- based on high-quality ingredients
- some of its compounds have studies behind
- high doses in most substances
But as I stated – it has the identical method as numerous other supplements.
And this takes us to the next idea.
2. Very Pricey
Compared to the different merchandise with the identical formula, Revifol is very expensive:
- contains the exact same ingredients as others
- costs almost double as some
It’s true that its formula is really good.
But since there are cheaper alternatives that contain the same stuff, there’s no point going for it.
3. Unprofessional Website
Honestly – Revifol’s website looks really bad:
- initial page is a video trying to convince potential buyers (using emotional phrases)
- written page contains the text from the video
- they both look extremely unprofessional
It’s surely the kind of website I would never buy from.
Since you can judge a product after its official website – Revifol doesn’t look amazing.
My Verdict – Is Revifol Worth Buying?
Short answer: Surely not.
It’s a good supplement in terms of formula – but it’s simply not worth it:
- Much more cost-effective options (with the equal composition)
- Unprofessional official website
- No real user opinions
Now – in phrases of effect, it’s certainly a product that works.
But why spend so a whole lot on it when you can get it a good deal cheaper.
So what do I recommend instead? A supplement called Folexin:
- exact same composition and ingredients
- many satisfied users behind
- best price from the market
If you choose the equal system as Revifol for a a lot decrease price, that’s what you have to go for.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6380979/
2 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3819075/
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6290285/