It’s time to review Profollica – due to the fact it’s a very promising hair loss answer for men:
- original ingredients
- safer than basic choices (Minoxidil + Finasteride)
- clinical evidence behind
So does this two merchandise package work? Is it as superb as it seems?
Or is Profollica a scam – like many similar products on the market?
To be honest – at this point, it’s my
Let me give you the reasons why.
Note: This review is based on my own opinion + research on Profollica.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Recovery System For Men From Profollica
Versions: It offers 2 different products:
- Daily Supplement
- Activator Gel
However – they come as a kit, so you can only get the together (not separately).
Best Actual Price: $59.95 per kit (price is a lot higher if you purchase a large quantity)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Profillica’s official website (Amazon has much higher prices)
Designed For: Male hair loss caused by DHT excess.
According to its website – it claims to:
- normalize levels of DHT and decrease hair fall out
- strengthen follicles and roots
- promote hair regrowth
My Rating: 8 out of 10 – It’s a great product actually
Worth Buying?: Yes – I definitely recommend it for male pattern hair loss:
- strong formula in both products
- pretty fast effect (compared to others)
- one of the few products with studies behind
- really good price overall ($60 for 2 products)
Plus – it has a 60 days money back guarantee.
So if you’re dealing with DHT hair loss/thinning, I truly advocate Profollica.
What I Liked About It
- Quality ingredients (especially in the gel)
- Formulas are unique from most merchandise on the market
- Clinical evidence behind
- Many satisfied customers and positive opinions
- Effect appears pretty fast (1-2 months on paper)
- Good price overall (2 products included)
- Available on several retailers
- 60 days money back guarantee
- You can receive a refund for unopened bottles as well
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Supplement doesn’t contain any herbal extracts
- You can only buy the 2 products together (not separately)
- Gel smells a bit too strong
- Not effective for everyone
- Some people notice an effect after 3 or several months
What Is Profollica? A Quick Overview
Shortly – it’s a 2-part hair machine designed for male sample hair loss (caused by DHT excess).
The 2 parts of this hair system are:
- Daily Supplement (decreases and normalized DHT levels)
- Activator Gel (reduce hair loss in 90% of men)
Other than that – what makes it one-of-a-kind from the rest? According to Profollica:
- based on an original formula
- clinical testing and evidence behind
- no common side effects
- effect appears in 30-60 days
Now – it’s not such an unbelievable product overall.
If it was – everyone would be using it, right?
But I have to agree that its features are pretty unique on the market (at this point).
That’s why I individually have an awesome opinion on Profollica. But there’s more:
- Price is $60 for both products (supplement + gel).
- 60 days money back guarantee (even for used products).
- You can get a refund for unopened bottles.
So on paper – Profollica’s provide appears virtually tempting. That’s why I individually would strive it, if I had been dealing with male pattern hair loss.
At this point – it’s one of the best products of this kind I know.
So now that you recognize the most important matters about Profollica, it’s time to analyze it closer.
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
To be honest – Profollica’s 2 products have some really good formulas:
- gel is based on herbal extracts
- additionally carries an authentic ingredient with research in the back of (Trichogen)
- supplement contains many essential amino acids
Now – the complement doesn’t have any natural extracts inside, which I’m no longer very blissful with.
But other than that, its formula looks promising (and unusual).
So let’s take a nearer seem at every of the two products.
1. Daily Supplement
Here’s the full formulation of this product:
Out of these ingredients – the most important ones are:
- Niacin – stimulates blood float and scalp circulation. 
- Folic Acid – promotes nail and hair boom and prevents thinning.
- Biotin – the best vitamin against hair loss. 
- Zinc Oxide – a deficiency motives huge shedding and thinning. 
- L-Arginine – nourishes follicles and promotes growth.
- L-Tryptophan – fights against hair loss and maintains pigmentation. 
As I stated – this method is pretty special from most merchandise on the market.
Though it’s not my personal favorite, it has enough support evidence behind.
So there’s nothing to criticize about it.
2. Activator Gel
In my opinion – this components is plenty higher (compared to the supplement):
The top ingredients inside it are:
- Trichogen – blocks DHT extra and decreases hair loss. 
- Panax Ginseng Extract – improves blood flow and stimulates follicles. 
- Arginine – it’s an essential amino acid for hair growth.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – strengthens and nourishes follicles.
- Kigelia Africana Extract – blocks DHT transformation. 
- Clary Extract – prevents follicles destruction by DHT excess.
- Cinnamomum Extract – normalized DHT levels and prevents scalp infections.
Overall – this formula looks excellent for a topical product.
Profollica’s both products come with unusual formulas:
- gel consists of uncommon herbs (with medical proof behind)
- its #1 ingredient is an original compound
- supplement is mostly based on amino acids
Both products have studies behind – while less than 5% of the hair products from the market do.
That tells a lot, in my opinion.
So it’s quite obvious these formulas work – and REALLY WELL actually.
That’s why I consider them worth trying.
#2 – Smell & Texture (8 out of 10)
Though I haven’t used Profollica myself – I may want to locate ample data about its products.
And apparently, they’re now not wonderful in phrases of looks.
Obviously – that’s only available for the gel (as the pills are odorless).
According to some reviews I read:
- gel has a very strong and intense smell
- it also has a medicinal flavor
- it goes away completely after about 1 day
Now – the odor isn’t very original, that means that humans won’t be capable to observe it.
Or at least – they won’t be able to say it’s Profollica.
But it’s worth keeping in mind that the gel does smell quite intensely.
Regarding the tablets – they are a bit thicker than most hair supplements.
That’s because they come as tablets (not gelatin pills, which are lighter).
But in my opinion – they’re easy to swallow once you get used to them.
Now let’s get back to the activator gel:
- transparent color
- medium consistency (not to mild however no longer too thick either)
- can be applied easily
So Profollica’s capsules and gel aren’t ideal – however they ought to be worse than that.
#3 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Profollica doesn’t offer clear instructions online.
However – after doing a deep research, I managed to find the full instructions for both products.
So here’s how you should use the supplement:
- You need to take 2 pills per day.
- It’s up to you whether or not you take them collectively or not.
- My recommendation is to house them out (constant stage in your body).
As I stated – the capsules may appear a bit thick at first.
But as soon as you get used to it, swallowing them won’t be a problem.
The activator gel should be used as following:
- Make sure your hair is dry.
- Apply the product on the areas where you hair is thinning.
- Use your fingers to massage and spread the liquid.
- Let it sit for a few minutes (even 30).
- Do not rinse afterwards.
The product would possibly make your hair a bit greasier than common – however it won’t be a massive deal.
Other than that, Profillica’s gel is easier to use compared to Minoxidil.
Since you solely have to practice it as soon as a day – it’s no longer very complicated.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
As I stated earlier than – I didn’t strive Profollica myself.
Since it was only designed for male hair loss, I doubt it would have been too effective (or relevant).
However – I tried to find real users’ opinions and reviews.
In this way, you ought to see an independent standpoint about this product.
Note: I solely regarded real reviews, no longer promotional ones.
1. What People Say
Profollica’s internet site has a lot of purchaser reviews.
But as official websites tend to be biased and only show praises, I didn’t include those ones here.
Instead – I checked Profollica’s page on Amazon.
It solely has about 20 critiques usual (which isn’t very relevant).
But here’s what customers say about it:
- Some say it works really well and fast (1-2 months).
- Others claim it took them 3 months to see major results.
- A few others say it’s the best product they have used.
- Some praise the 60 days money back guarantee.
- Others complain it doesn’t work for them.
- Some also say it takes a longer time until it works (more than 1 month).
Since there are very few critiques on Amazon, it’s challenging to draw a conclusion.
But one thing is clear – Profollica works in most cases, however it may take greater than two months (as they claim).
So preserve this in thinking earlier than beginning to use it and be patient.
2. Biggest Complaints
As I stated – there are some poor evaluations as well. Most are related to:
- high price
- shipping isn’t free
- you can’t buy the products separately
- not effective for everyone
- takes a longer time to work
Even though the reviews are surely true, I don’t think they are 100% relevant.
That’s because there was about 1 user complaining of each thing.
If there had been at least 5 for every difficulty – it would have been different.
But in this case, I wouldn’t fear too tons about these complaints.
Profollica has mixed reviews on Amazon (but only about 20 in total).
Since I averted the opinions from its professional website, it’s tough to draw a conclusion.
But judging after most customers – it’s a product worth trying:
- works for a pretty high number of users
- can decrease hair loss really well
- 60 days money back guarantee
- you can get a refund for unopened bottles
So thinking about its price, formulation and features, Profollica is a product I would truely propose for male hair loss.
#5 – Price (8 out of 10)
Though it looks pretty pricey at first sight – Profollica is quite affordable, I would say.
It’s all about taking a closer look.
1. The Exact Price
The official website has the lowest prices:
- Supplement + Gel costs $59.95 per month.
- Shipping costs at least $10 (depending the carrier you choose).
- You can’t buy the products separately, only as a kit.
- If you purchase the 3/6 months provide at once, you get a discount.
- In these case, shipping is free.
Basically – $60 for 2 products isn’t that much.
If you make the calculations, it’s around $30 per product – which is quite decent for this kind of formula.
Some humans may favor solely the pills, whilst others may want to choose simply the gel.
It’s really unfair not to have the possibility to buy one alone.
So that’s the solely draw back I can discover when it comes to Profollica’s price.
Other than that – it’s greater low-priced than many different merchandise on the market.
2. Worth It Or Not?
In my opinion – it’s definitely worth it:
- price is pretty good for 2 products
- you get a massive bargain for large portions
- formula is really worth the money
Compared to different merchandise – Profollica has an uncommon formula, a trademark ingredient and medical proof behind.
And still, it costs around $30 per product (in the worst case).
Most DHT blockers have a simple formula, no trademark components and no studies.
And even so – they cost over $40–$50 per bottle.
Plus, most don’t offer any guarantee – while Profollica offers a 60 days one and refunds unopened bottles.
At least that’s what its official website claims.
That’s why I think Profollica is totally worth it as this point.
#6 – Where To Find It (10 out of 10)
As I already stated – Profollica’s internet site has by using a long way the lowest prices.
Other than that, you can also find it on:
Starting with Amazon – its prices are almost double compared to Profollica’s website.
Plus, it nevertheless doesn’t provide the merchandise by myself (only in kits).
Ebay is the solely vicinity the place you can get every product separately.
However, expenses are normally greater and so is the shipping.
That’s why I recommend going for Profollica’s official website (as the 2 products work better together anyway).
#7 – FAQs
Coming up, I will strive to reply the most frequent questions about Profollica.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, as it’s easier to spot here.
1. How long lasts one bottle?
According to the official website, each bottle is 1 monthly supply.
However – the gel can ultimate longer or much less (usually longer), relying on the extent you use.
2. How often should you use it?
The directions are pretty clear:
- you need to take 2 pills per day (supplement)
- you have to apply it at least once daily (gel)
So both products have to be used on a daily basis.
3. Can you take it with other drugs?
I would recommend asking your doctor’s advice if you’re following a long term treatment.
The gel will sincerely no longer engage with whatever – on account that it’s a topical product.
But there’s a minor risk of interactions for the supplement, that’s why it’s better to ask your doctor.
4. Are there any side effects?
Profillica actually brags that it’s free of any side effects (unlike competitors like Minoxidil/Finasteride).
Out of the reviews I checked out – none complained about any side effects.
That’s why I’m pretty sure it’s a very safe product.
5. How fast should you notice a change?
According to its authentic internet site – in as quick as 30-60 days.
However, most people claim they saw a results in 2-3 months (so one month longer than predicted).
There have been some that noticed an enchancment from the first month.
But for the largest phase – it took about 2-3 months.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Profollica.
#1 – Promising Formula
I’m mostly talking about the activator gel:
- contains several unusual herbal extracts
- based on a trademark ingredient (Trichogen)
- one clinical trial behind
Regarding the supplement – it also has a strong formula, but it’s not my personal favorite.
It’s based totally on amino acids + vitamins, so it’s in reality effective.
#2 – Takes Longer To Work
Profollica’s respectable internet site claims it works as quickly as 30 days (up to 60).
However – from most reviews I read, it’s not really so:
- the typical period is 2-3 months
- that’s a month longer than predicted
It’s true that some people noticed a change from the first month.
But most cases claimed it took them 2-3 months to see an improvement.
#3 – More Affordable Than It Looks
Profollica might sound expensive at $60 per month.
And I would be the first man or woman to criticize its rate – however there’s some thing to note:
- there are 2 products offered at these money
- that’s about $30 per product
- compared to others, that’s quite affordable
Plus – the gel sometimes lasts more than 1 month (depending on the quantity you use).
So Profollica’s merchandise are actually now not as luxurious as they seem.
My Verdict – Is Profollica A Scam?
Short answer: Definitely not – it’s an excellent product actually.
In fact, it’s one of my pinnacle encouraged merchandise for male hair loss:
- Based on a gorgeous system and an unique ingredient.
- Has some clinical evidence behind.
- You get 2 products for $60 (good price).
- You get a 60 days money back guarantee + unopened bottle refunds anytime.
- Many satisfied and repeated customers.
- A lot safer compared to competitors.
Since you can test the product for free (by asking for a refund) – I definitely advise you to give it a try.
I haven’t used it personally, as it’s only designed for male hair loss.
But I would surely try it out, if I had this issue.
At this point – I think it’s one of the best male hair loss products (if not the very best).
So even even though it appears a bit pricey, two merchandise for $60 is a great deal actually.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/17168873
2 – https://www.karger.com/-Article/FullText/462981
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3870206/
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/11132729
5 – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/-doi/full/10.1111/ics.12091
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6163201/
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC5611606/